Submit a Blog Article
Our only rules are no commercialism and try to talk about a topic that hasn't been covered already. http://blog.mesa.org
- Format: Word document or within an email
- Images: Author can include up to 3 images. Please format for web for easy upload. Suggested size is 350px wide and 200px high (or smaller). Images can have captions up to 100 words long. Author must have ownership of the images, or, if using outside images please provide the appropriate copyright/reference in caption.
- Layout: (from top down) See examples in current blog posts
- Subtitle (optional)
- By 'name of author', a member of MESA International (or relation to MESA or volunteer within a MESA group)
- Body and images (350 to 750 words)
- Related sources: MESA whitepaper #48 (Any MESA resource or other MESA post that is related to the topic, please hyperlink to it.)
- Bio: 150 word or less bio on the author with or without picture
- Meta tags: Please include 5 tags that have to do with the blog post. (i.e. change management, MES, cloud security, etc.)
- Please include your company and/or personal social network handles so we can cross promote.
- Please connect us to your company's PR representative, marketing director, or intranet/employee news representative so that we can send them a note about the author's thought leadership post for MESA.
- Hyperlink industry terms to definitions
- Hyperlink company names
- Hyperlink people mentioned to their Linkedin Profiles if possible
We will review your blog and get back to you with edits. Please give us 2-3 weeks to get the blog ready and added to our promotion schedule.
MESA Peer Reviewed:
"MESA Peer Reviewed" is a label for content created and/or edited by MESA Working Groups which is considered consistent and complementary to the documentation produced by MESA.
MESA Member 'Point of View':
All content submitted by members will be labeled by default "Member Point of View" which means it has not gone through a peer review process and may not represent the consensus point of view from the MESA organization contained in content produced by MESA Working Groups.