Become a Training Provider
MESA Authorized Training Providers are organizations that have licensed some form of MESA's education content to deliver to their own network. Whether your organization needs a head start on your Smart Manufacturing training content, or you want to use trusted content from MESA, contact us to become a MESA Authorized Training Provider today!
The following Certificate Programs and Courses are available for licensing:
- MES/MOM* Methodologies Certificate of Awareness (CoA01)
- MES/MOM* Methodologies Certificate of Competency (CoC01)
- B2MML & Integration Fundamentals Certificate of Competency (CoC02)
Online courses your organization can put into your own Learning Management System (SCORM file format):
- Justification and ROI for Smart Manufacturing: Building a Business Case that Wins Approval
- The Journey to Smart Manufacturing
Instructor-led courses must be taught by a MESA Authorized Instructor. Licensees must contract with an existing MESA Authorized Instructor or put one of their employees through the MESA Authorized Instructor program.