MESA Board Nominations Now Open for 2023-25 Term
Nominations are now being accepted for MESA's Boards of Directors:
International, Americas, APAC, & EMEA
Deadline to submit your nomination: Friday, December 9, 2022
MESA members can help shape and grow the organization to meet the needs of those in the industry and their own companies by serving on MESA’s boards. MESA International is looking for individuals who are interested in serving on one or more of the following boards during the 2023-25 term:
- International Board
- Americas Board
- APAC (Asia-Pacific) Board
- EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) Board
MESA’s International Board sets the overall strategy for the organization, while the regional boards focus on local events, education and outreach specific to their geographic area.
BOARD MEMBER BENEFITS
Serving on the board can be a valuable contribution for you and your organization. Consider these benefits:
- Front line awareness of the latest trends and research
- Plugged into the global knowledge of your fellow board members
- Your personal sounding "Board" for ideas and strategies
- Global recognition of your expertise
- Global recognition of your voluntary contribution
- And much more. View the benefits of board participation for you and your company.
PLEASE NOTE: All candidates must be members of MESA. Not a member yet? Join MESA online!
MESA's Leadership Development Committee will use specific criteria to select qualified candidates for the ballot. MESA members will have the opportunity to participate in the electronic election process in January 2023. The new board will be onboarded from January-March by shadowing the existing board and will officially assume their roles in April 2023.
BOARD MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
Board members are charged with furthering MESA's Mission while participating in activities across MESA such as committees, working groups and regional activities. A formal commitment is expected for regular participation and input as outlined in the Board Member Role Responsibilities documents: